Company profile of the Coopservice Group - Updated october 2019
The brochure presents the company's structure and data relating to the latest approved financial statements, the services offered and the elements of excellence of the Coopservice identity.
The Integrated Report is a new approach to corporate reporting that integrates in a single document the economic and financial information of the financial statements, the strategic outlook and the social and environmental performance.
It is a clear, comprehensive, concise and comparable tool that addresses all stakeholders and provides a holistic view of the company's ability to create value in the short, medium and long term in a sustainable and responsible manner.
With the choice of the Integrated Report, Coopservice means:
- to demonstrate its commitment to sustainability, a key factor in its strategic vision;
- demonstrate the value of corporate social responsibility;
- improve communication and involvement of all stakeholders;
- describe the deep relationship between financial and non-financial indicators and the ability to create value over time;
- consolidate trust with the various stakeholders and position itself as a leading and innovative company in the field of integrated service provision.